Wednesday, March 26, 2008

INSPIRATION

The idea of Tea Connexions began in 1998, after 4 years of being an import/export manager for other companies. From November, 1994 to December 31, 1997, Connexions Trading International Incorporated was essentially a broker. I started my company at a kitchen table in a 600 square foot apartment. At the time I paid for expenses as a caretaker, but also began selling other peoples products. I also spent much time participating in other business ventures, such as network marketing and became quite successful. However, I always longed to create something of my own.

Many people look at my father and I and think that we are very different. My father is a world renowned Pharmacologist, with worldwide patents on viral drugs. My father and mother came to North America with very few financial resources and have built a life for me and my sisters. They have worked very hard to ensure that I could pursue my dreams. Like my father who pursued the creation of drugs to help humanity, I have sought to create a company with the mission of empowering humanity. My father focused on health and well being. Similarly, my goal when I set up Tea Connexions was to aid and empower aspiring entrepreneurs to improve their financial well being through the distribution of a product that increases life and well being.

My father and I may have different educational backgrounds, my father studied science. I, however, pursued humanities and excelled. At one time I very much wanted to be a professor teaching in a history department. I wanted to create knowledge. I, however, have always felt a greater calling, a calling to create something that would live on forever. My father’s patents are perpetual, Tea Connexions, I hope, will outlast me and become a worldwide entity that will live on in perpetuity. This is my calling in life. This is what I dreamed of, the creation of an international corporation that would aid society through the sale of high quality, life giving consumables. This is my passion.

From my father and mother I have learned the values of hard work, honesty, and the value of money. My parents have been tremendous providers for me and I am eternally grateful for their sacrifice.

Like my father, I am very much looking forward to designing my life so that I can provide for my family. My dear wife, Suruchi and I often joke that we gave birth to Tea Connexions, and this is our first child. Tea Connexions is maturing, as is our second child, Shivam.

Click Here to read TEA AND LOVE.

No comments: