Wednesday, March 26, 2008

DREAM BIG

But I have always had a vision of building an empire. My dream of building a business empire actually began in my 600 square foot apartment. At that time, I decided that I wanted to have a company that was involved in international trade, shipping, real estate, and investments. I have always dreamed big, just did not know how I was going to achieve these dreams.

Tea Connexions, I feel, is my vehicle to attain my dreams.

The more I learned about tea, the more I realized that I had discovered a very unique tea: specialty tea. I really had no idea, at the time, that there would be such huge market demand for such teas, but I also realized that when you used to go into a 7-11 and order coffee, all you got was coffee. In 1999, anywhere you went for coffee, there were so many choices. Tea, on the other hand, really did not have any unique blends, or at least anything that I could find. I immediately believed that there must be opportunity here. The more I learned about tea and the specialty teas I was importing from India, the more I realized that this could one day be huge. Timing, of course, is everything.

Click Here to read BIRTH OF OPPORTUNITY: 1999-2001

No comments: