Tuesday, January 20, 2009

OBAMA INAUGURATION

"On this day, we gather because we have chosen hope over fear, unity of purpose over conflict and discord....Starting today, we must pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and begin again the work of remaking America."
-President Obama-

Dear Friends,

I just finished watching the speech made by President Obama. I was inspired.

It is hard to believe that just 40 years ago, the United States was strife with racial tensions. One would have never thought that an African-American would now be President, so soon after. It is such a wonderful day because his inauguration occurred just one day after Martin Luther King Day, a great man who envisioned change not through violence, but non-violent protest.

This just shows how quickly change can come. I am very hopeful for the future and sincerely hope you had an opportunity to watch the coverage. Must admit, today has been a tough day to concentrate on work because I was so busy watching history unfold. If you did not have a chance to watch the speech, you may want to read it.

I think President Obama has his work cut out for him. But keep this in mind: "What we think, then believe, we ultimately will achieve!" I think Obama has a vision for the future and has thought profoundly about what he wants. Certainly from his words, it is clear that he believes that his ambitions will be achieved. He is a visionary and my sincere hope is that he realizes this vision.

In Obama's words:

"Starting today, we must pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and begin again the work of remaking America."

I agree President Obama.

It is time to begin focusing on the future, forgetting about the past, and rebuilding for the next generation. Take action!

I am a humanitarian first, entrepreneur second. My hope is you will feel hope, but most importantly act on that hope to make your life better. I look forward to welcoming you to my family and hopefully, I can inspire you to shape your destiny and ensure a more positive life for you and your family.

Be Happy! Be Grateful!

Forget the Past! Focus on the Future!

Live with Passion!

Drink Tea and Prosper!

Cheers!

Best Regards,

Sanjay Gupta
President/CEO

1 comment:

Wetherhaven said...

Wonderful thoughts. Thank you so much. Have a wonderful and successful new year for you and your family.

John